|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||22 August 2011 (2250 days ago)|
- Luxurious family house extensively refurbished
- Uninterrupted river views
- Architectural details throughout
- Swimming pool
- Separate staff quarters
- RBK&C Band H £2,158.24
- To view call 020 7043 8431
- Residents Parking
The accommodation is spread over five floors (6,671sq ft) and comprises eight bedrooms, five bathrooms, three reception rooms, kitchen, roof terrace, garden and indoor swimming pool with wood floors throughout (which includes self contained staff quarters). The property further benefits from a passenger lift, a swimming pool in the sub basement, a 50ft rear garden and a 33ft roof terrace; the house would make an ideal family home.
First Floor Double Reception Room : Kitchen/Breakfast Room : Dining Room : Conservatory : 58ft Pool Room With Heated Swimming Pool : Master Bedroom With En-suite Bathroom And Dressing Room : Three Further Double Bedrooms : Two Shower Rooms : Two Bathrooms : Single Bedroom 5 : Study : Cloakroom : Utility Room : Storage Cupboard : Staff Accommodation : Reception : Kitchen : Double Bedroom With En-suite Bathroom : 50ft Garden : Roof Terrace : Lift : River Views. Cheyne Place is located in the heart of Chelsea, close to the amenities of the famous Kings Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-19760517.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 171776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Property, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.