4 bedroom detached house to rentThe Smiddy, Kemback Bridge, Kemback, Cupar, Fife, KY15 5TP
|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 January 2012 (2284 days ago)|
- Immaculate and very well presented throughout.
- High quality white goods included in the kitchen
- Immaculate and well presented gardens.
- Single Garage and parking available.
- Walks available in the surrounding countryside.
- Railway stations in Cupar, Leuchars and Dundee.
- Cupar about 3 miles. Leuchars about 6 miles.
- St Andrews about 8 miles. Dundee about 12 miles.
- Edinburgh about 47 miles.
*REDUCED RENTAL PRICE* A charming country house set in beautifully presented gardens and well positioned for St Andrews. 2/3 Reception Rooms. 4 Bedrooms. Council Tax Band F. Double Glazing. Oil central heating. Grazing Available. Rent £1345 pcm. Deposit £1345. Available NOW - Unfurnished.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference The Smiddy. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Cupar - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.