|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2011 (1555 days ago)|
- Spacious, Rear Garden
- Semi-detached House
- Gas Central Heating
- Driveway & Garage
Full descriptionLet Us Let U are pleased to offer for rent this modern, unfurnished three bedroom property located in a quiet location on the outskirts of Boston. The property includes a living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, a bathroom and gas central heating. To the rear of the property is a spacious, enclosed garden and a driveway and garage. Available immediately. Deposit £695. Viewing essential.
1.95m x 1.80m
5.36m x 3.27m
5.36m x 3.44m
1.73m x 0.85m
3.34m x 3.16m
3.50m x 2.99m
2.25m x 2.13mj
2.38m x 1.76m
Driving directions from Let Us Let U to Bluebell Walk, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE21 7TL
2.5 miles (about 9 minutes)
1. Head northeast on Bridge Street toward High Street (157 feet)
2. Turn left at High Street (105 feet)
3. Take the 1st right onto Town Bridge (220 feet)
4. Turn right at Market Place (0.2 miles)
5. Turn right at A16/John Adams Way (0.2 miles)
6. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A52/Liquorpond Street
Continue to follow A52
Go through 1 roundabout (1.5 miles)
7. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A1121/Boardsides (0.1 miles)
8. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Gilbert Drive (0.3 miles)
9. Turn left to stay on Gilbert Drive (167 feet)
10. Slight left toward Bluebell Walk (236 feet)
11. Take the 1st left onto Bluebell Walk
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Let Us Let U, Boston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.