|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2011 (2312 days ago)|
- Double glazing
- GCH throughout
- Popular location
- Local shops and amenities nearby
- Spacious kitchen
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Available now
- Low maintenance garden to the rear
- Excellent public transport and motorway links
- Must see property
An Extremely Well Presented Detached Family Residence Situated on a small Residential Development within easy access to Schools, Local amenities and Blackwood Town Centre.
Accommodation briefly comprising
Entrance via large entrance hall,
2 double ground floor bedrooms,
Beautiful modern bathroom,
Upstairs houses family lounge,
Dining room and kitchen,
2 double bedrooms master with en suite.
Further benefits include UPVC double glazing, Gas central Heating.
Front and rear gardens, a garage and drive way. Conservatory gives breath taking views of the Welsh Valleys.
Viewing is essential to truly see what this substantial home has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 99039_2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ty Seren, Cardiff.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.