|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 February 2012 (2282 days ago)|
- A two/ three bedroomed detached chalet style property locate
- Available end of January 2012
- Within walking distance of the village
- Good sized corner plot
- Two/ three bedrooms
- Lounge & dining room
- Kitchen & fitted family bathroom
- Off road parking & detached garage to the side
- Gardens to the front, side & rear
- Viewing is strongly recommended
A two/ three bedroomed detached chalet style property located in a very attractive cul-de-sac and being within walking distance of the village and benefiting from having a very good sized corner plot with off road parking and detached garage to the side. The property is entered through a spacious hallway which in turn leads to the large lounge, dining room, kitchen, ground floor bedroom and W.C. On the first floor there are two further double bedrooms and a fitted family bathroom. Externally there are gardens to the front, side and rear. Available end of January 2012. Viewing is strongly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-20931489.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephenson Browne Ltd, Alsager Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.