|Added on Rightmove:||23 December 2011 (2313 days ago)|
- Four double bedrooms
- Lounge and dining room
- Luxury fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Main bathroom and ensuite shower room
- Large conservatory
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Double garage and off road parking
- Secluded landscaped gardens
- Short walk to train station
A very impressive elegant and comfortable family home, which features modern style accommodation with well proportioned, light and airy rooms. The house has been greatly improved by the current owners and is offered for sale in immaculate order.
The main pedestrian access to the house is across an enchanting bridge over a gently flowing stream, which leads to the front entrance door and hallway.
On the ground floor there is a large sitting room with an attractive fireplace. Sliding patio doors lead out to the rear conservatory, with delightful views over the rear garden. Double doors lead through to the separate and spacious dining room.
The luxurious Kitchen / Breakfast room has granite effect work surfaces surmounting rosewood effect kitchen units, with work surface in part to three walls; there are also a number of integrated appliances. There is also a study and a downstairs cloakroom.
On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, the master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room.
The gardens total approximately 1/3rd of an acre and form a particular feature to the house, with areas of private lawn bordered, and inter woven with herbaceous beds and mature shrubbery. There is also a screened patio to one side with a Jacuzzi hot tub.
There is a detached double garage with brick paved approach driveway.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HIG110404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Highcliffe .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.