|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 April 2012 (2199 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom - Intercom Entry
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Gymnasium - Swimming Pool
- Utility Room - Fitted Kitchen
- Secure Parking - Gated Entrance
- Popular Location - Close To Sefton Park
- ******AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY******
Move Residential are please to offer To Let this stunning luxury apartment situated in fabulous location and offers a splendid lifestyle, the apartment comes with gym and swimming pool facilities, there are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en-suite facilities, family bathroom, stunning fitted kitchen with dining area, intergrated appliances, underground secure parking, intercom entry, overall a spectacular apartment. The property is offered part furnished and is available straight away.
Coniston House is part of the exclusive Gorselands Park development close to Sefton Park lake and offers close proximity to major transport links and local shops.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 115119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.