|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||17 January 2012 (2155 days ago)|
- A very rare opportunity to rent this stunning 3 to 4 bedroom apartment
- Set within the famous & historic Hotham Hall
- This property is truly unique and special offering too much to list
- Must be seen to be fully appreciated.
A very rare opportunity to rent this stunning 3 to 4 bedroom apartment set within the famous & historic Hotham Hall. This property is truly unique with mezzanine levels, state of the art multi media system controlled via iPad, Bulthaup kitchen beautifully landscaped and tranquil wrap around gardens and off-street parking. Must be seen to be fully appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-21592836.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RS94105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Putney Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.