|Added on Rightmove:||19 January 2012 (2288 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Utility Room
- Large Rear Garden
- Offered Fully Furnished
- Excellant Decorative Order Throughout
- Walking Distance to Town Centre And Mainline Station
- Avalible over The entire Olympic Period
Conran Estates are please to offer to the market exclusively for the Olympics and Para Olympic games 2012 this substantial four bedroom Edwardian semi detached house located on one of the most desirable roads with Eltham.
The property is within a stone throw away from the beautiful Eltham Park and within walking distance to both Eltham town centre and Eltham mainline station with direct links both into London Bridge and Charring Cross. The property boasts many of the original period features including cast iron fireplaces places and pictures rails, further to the front lounge you will find the original stripped wood flooring , corner sofa and a Lcd t.v. There is also a large kitchen/diner with a modern fully fitted hi-gloss kitchen with dining table and chairs, utility room with washing machine and fridge freezer and a downstairs shower room.
Further to the first floor floor you will find a modern white three piece bathroom, and four good size bedrooms all supplied with beds and wardrobes and fitted carpets.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-21607155.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2081779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Conran Estates, Eltham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.