- Fully Refurbished Property
- Separate Spacious Lounge
- Large Newly Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Four Double Sized Bedrooms
- Beautifully Fitted Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Views of Greville Smyth Park
- Available Immediately
A spacious and well-appointed FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM period terraced house located in Southville, moments from the popular North Street and within a short walk to the City Centre. The property consists of a SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOM with stripped wooden flooring, a NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM, four double sized bedrooms and family bathroom. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and an ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN. The property is offered on an UNFURNISHED basis INCLUDING WHITE GOODS and is AVAILABLE NOW. Landlord may consider pets.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 403849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ocean, Southville Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.