|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 February 2012 (2245 days ago)|
- MODERN HOME
- POPULAR RIVERSIDE LOCATION
- 2 BEDROOMS (1 DOUBLE, 1 SINGLE)
- THROUGH LOUNGE/DINER
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- Heating: Gas Central Heating
- Parking: Allocated Space for 1 Vehicle
Bristol letting agent Alder King are pleased to offer this well presented modern terraced house situated on the popular riverside development of St Annes Park giving easy access to the City Centre and commuter routes. The accommodation has under gone some refurbishment works and is now offered with new upstairs carpeting and fresh decor and comprises 2 bedrooms (1 double, 1 single), separate lounge/dining room with wood flooring and patio door to rear garden, separate fitted kitchen with appliances, bathroom with shower, gas central heating, enclosed rear garden and allocated parking space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHT12_CLICELIA04. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alder King Countrywide Lettings, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.