|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||17 February 2012 (2259 days ago)|
- LARGE DETACHED HOUSE
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- PRIVATE GATED DRIVEWAY
- OFF STREET PARKING
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- LARGE GAMES ROOM/GYM
- MODERN BATHROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT
***OUTSTANDING 4 BED DETACHED HOUSE BEHIND GATED DRIVEWAY*** Barnard Marcus are pleased to present this terrific 4 bedroom georgian detached house in Borough
***OUTSTANDING 4 BED DETACHED HOUSE BEHIND GATED DRIVEWAY*** Barnard Marcus are pleased to present this terrific 4 bedroom georgian detached house in Borough, just off the bustling Old Kent Road overlooking Burgess Park lake.
The property boasts a private gated driveway; 4 decent sized double bedrooms; a recently renovated kitchen but keeping in line with the original features; a spacious old coach house which could be used as a games room or gym; a large private rear garden.
The property is not far from the Northern Line, but especially close to various bus links which travel across a majority of London; commuting into Central London is terrifically convenient.
Within a 5 minute walk you can also reach various superstores i.e. Tesco and other cafes and bars; and the property overlooks Burgess Park known more for it's popular boating lake.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0092C0414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Kennington Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.