- NEW CONVERTED 2 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING & PHONE ENTRY SYSTEM
- GOOD SIZE LIVING ROOM WITH CARPET FLOORING
- 2 DOUBLE SIZE BEDROOMS
- RECENTLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- LUXURY BATHROOM FITTED WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- COMMUNAL GARDENS & OFF STREET PARKING TO REAR
- AVAILABLE SOON
- NO SMOKERS, STUDENTS OR HOUSING BENEFIT
First Listed on Rightmove:
17 February 2012 ( 663 days ago )
A unique opportunity to rent a newly converted two bedroom ground floor apartment within walking distance of Sidcup station, local shops and bus routes. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, good size living room with carpet floor covering, two bedrooms (both double size), recently fitted kitchen with new appliances including: gas hob and oven, fridge/freezer and washing machine and door providing access to communal gardens. Recently fitted luxury bathroom suite including shower over bath. The apartment also benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and entrance phone system. Externally there is a communal garden and off street parking is also provided to the rear of the building for one car. Available soon. Restrictions: No Smokers, Students or Housing Benefits. Pets and Sharers at landlord`s discretion.
COMING SOON – CALL FOR FURTHER DETAILS
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.