- RECENTLY REFURBISHED 4/5 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES INCLUDING SHOPS, BUS ROUTES, SIDCUP STATION & SCHOOLS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, NEW DOUBLE GLAZING, NEW BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZE LIVING ROOM WITH FRENCH DOORS TO REAR
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH RANGE OF WALL & BASE UNITS
- BEDROOM 5 / STUDY WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM & W.C.
- 4 BEDROOMS TO FIRST FLOOR
- NEWLY REDECORATED BATHROOM WITH OVER BATH SHOWER
- DRIVE TO FRONT. GARDEN WITH PATIO TO REAR
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY. NO PETS, SMOKERS, STUDENTS, SHARERS OR HOUSING BENEFIT
First Listed on Rightmove:
03 May 2012 ( 585 days ago )
Extremely well presented 4/5 bed detached house situated in popular residential road within walking distance to Sidcup station and a range of local schools including Chislehurst & Sidcup Grammar School. The property benefits from recently installed double glazing, gas central heating, redecorated bathroom, new carpets and neutral décor throughout. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, good size living room with double glazed French doors to rear, electric fire and feature surround, modern kitchen with range of fitted wall and base units, sink and drainer, gas oven/hob, dish washer and double glazed door to garden. Also to the ground floor there is bedroom 5/study which also benefits from recently fitted en suite shower room with wc. To the first floor there are 4 bedrooms and newly redecorated bathroom with over bath shower. Externally there is a good size drive and garden to the rear with large attractive patio plus shed. The property is available immediately. Restrictions: No Pets, Smokers.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.