|Added on Rightmove:||25 February 2012 (1885 days ago)|
- 5 Bed Detached House
- 2 Reception rooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Front and Rear garden
- Two garages
- Available now!
William H Brown are pleased to offer this 5 bedroom detached family home on a popular estate location within the town of Swaffham. Offering 5 good sized bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, 2 bathrooms, Modern Kitchen with utility room, Enclosed rear garden, Two single garages with driveway, UPVC Double Glazing and GCH. The property is available now with HALF PRICE APPLICATION COSTS TO TENANTS!!
**HALF PRICE APPLICATION COSTS TO TENANTS!!** William H Brown are pleased to offer this 5 bedroom detached family home on a popular estate location within the town of Swaffham. Offering 5 good sized bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, 2 bathrooms, Modern Kitchen with utility room, Enclosed rear garden, Two single garages with driveway, UPVC Double Glazing and GCH. Call now to arrange a viewing!
leads into hallway with carpet flooring, stairs to first floor, doors to lounge, dining room, cloakroom and kitchen. Also allows space for computer desk and has storage cupboard for coats etc.
carpet flooring, low level wc, hand basin with splashback and frosted window to the rear aspect.
carpet flooring, window to the front aspect and patio doors to the rear, marble fireplace with wooden surround and gas fire, TV and telephone points.
Carpet flooring with window to the front aspect.
Vinyl flooring, with range of base fitted and eye level units, integral double electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan above. Space for dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Window to the rear aspect.
Vinyl flooring, base fitted unit with sink, space for washing machine and tumble dryer and door to garden.
Double bedroom with carpet flooring with window to the front aspect and double built in wardrobes. TV & telephone point.
Walk in shower cubicle, frosted window to the rear aspect, WC and handbasin.
Double bedroom with carpet flooring, two windows to the front aspect and built in wardrobe. TV point and airing cupboard.
Double bedroom with carpet flooring, window to the front and rear aspect, built in wardrobe and TV point.
Single bedroom with carpet flooring and window to the rear aspect. Telephone point.
Single bedroom with carpet flooring and window to the rear aspect. TV point.
Three piece suite with shower over the bath. Frosted window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with driveway leading to two single garages with up and over door with light and electric.
To the rear of the property is a fully enclosed garden with gated side access, laid to lawn with patio area and rear access to garages.
Available unfurnished now
Pets and housing benefit at the discretion of the landlord. No smokers or students.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2636C0024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Dereham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.