|Added on Rightmove:||25 February 2012 (1443 days ago)|
- Three bedroom semi detached house in a quiet cul de sac
- GCH and D.Glazing
- Open plan dining kitchen
- Three good sized bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes
- Available immediately deposit £695
An opportunity has aisen to rent this beautifully finished three bedroom semi detached property situated in this quiet cul de sac, in the popular area of Aston.
An opportunity has aisen to rent this beautifully finished three bedroom semi detached property situated in this quiet cul de sac, in the popular area of Aston. Briefly the property consists of entrance porch leading to hallway with storage. The kitchen and dining room are open plan with the oven hob and chimney style extractor situated on the side seperating the kitchen from the dining area. The kitchen is fitted with a range of white units with plenty of storage and has integrated fridge/freezer. The dining area has patio doors leading to the garden which has a decked area leading to lawn and borders and is very private. There are folding doors from the dining room leading to the lounge. The propety is double glazed and gas central heated with a combi boiler which is around two years old. To the fist floor are two double sized bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes and a third generous sized single bedroom. The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite with double sized shower cubicle with tiled flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0555C0825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Crystal Peaks Sheffield Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.