|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||01 March 2012 (2271 days ago)|
- Four large double bedrooms
- Two en-suite bath/shower rooms
- Family bathroom with "Jacuzzi" bath
- Large thru-reception with period fireplaces
- Fully fitted kitchen diner
- Guest cloakroom
- Attractive south facing rear garden
- Off-street parking
- FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED
A superb 4 double bedroom, 3 bathroom mid-terrace period house ideally located in central Alexandra Park and just a short walk to Alexandra Palace Rail station and Bounds Green tube stations with local parks, shops and popular schools close by. This spacious property is laid over three floors and offers a stylish interior boasting 4 genuine double bedrooms two en-suite bath/shower rooms, family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, south facing garden and off-street parking. Furnished or unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-22015374.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ALE120090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HOBARTS, ESTATE AGENTS, LETTINGS & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.