|Added on Rightmove:||02 March 2012 (2242 days ago)|
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- UTILITY ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS one with ensuite shower
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
36 Poppyfields Drive is a modern detached bungalow built approximately 6 years ago with upvc double glazed windows and doors and with the benefit of gas central heating.
Snettisham is a popular village with pubs, restaurants, shops and primary school, the beach and Nature Reserve are approximately 2 miles away. There is a regular bus service into Kings Lynn (9 miles) and Hunstanton (5 miles) and the Royal Sandringham Estate is also close-by.
Recessed Entrance Porch: upvc side entrance door, light, radiator.
Hall: shelved cupboard, loft hatch with pull down lader to board loft, radiator, double power point, BT point, central heating control.
Breakfast Kitchen: 123x124 (3.73x3.75) fitted base and wall units, work tops, tiled surround, integrated dishwasher and refrigerator, ceramic hob with extractor over, electric double oven, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, 4 double power points, TV point.
Utility Room: 112x49 (3.40x1.44) Baxi gas combination boiler, work top with plumbing for washing machine under, wall cupboards, tall cupboard, 2 double and 2 single power points. back door to outside.
Lounge/Diner: 183x124 (5.56x3.75) feature fireplace with coal effect gas fire, double doors to outside with awning, telephone and TV point, 4 double power points, 2 radiators.
Bathroom: 8x61 (2.43x1.85) white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand basin with light and shaver socket over, wc, radiator, part tiled walls.
Bedroom 1: 129x94 min (3.88x2.84) radiator, telephone point, Ensuite Shower Room large walk-in cubicle, wc, hand basin with light and shaver socket over, radiator, 2 double power points.
Bedroom 2: 1111x101 min (3.63x3.07) fitted wardrobes and drawer unit, radiator, 3 double power points.
Bedroom 3: 89x82 (2.66x2.48) radiator, 2 double power points, telephone and tv point.
Brickweave driveway with space for several cars, garage with up and over door, personnel door to rear garden, power and light, shelving and work bench, lawned front garden with flower bed, enclosed rear garden paved patio area, lawn with flower borders, outside tap and light. Shed.
SERVICES: All mains connected. Water meter.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D (£1493.44 2011/12)
GAS CENTRAL HEATING UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
PRINCIPLE TERMS OF LETTING
1. The property is available on a six monthly Assured Shorthold Tenancy at a rental of £750 per calendar month, payable monthly in advance, exclusive of services and council tax.
2. A deposit representing one months rent will be required on the commencement of the tenancy.
3. A single fee of £150 inc VAT is required for cost incurred for administration of the tenancy.
4. References will be required from an Employer, Landlord (if applicable), bank, professional person and family acquaintance.
5. The Landlord or his Agents reserve the right to refuse any application.
6. No Pets. No DHSS. No Smoking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 36poppy. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Birds Estate Agents, Hunstanton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.