|Added on Rightmove:||08 March 2012 (2236 days ago)|
- 10 Minute Walk to London Bridge Station
- 19 Minute Tube Journey to Olympic Village
- 8 Minute Journey to Greenwich Village
- Cleaner Once a Week
- Close to Local Amenities
- Good Transport Links to Rest of City
- Gas Central Heating
- Spacious One Bedroom Flat
Short term Olympic let available from 27/06/12- 12/08/12 . The property comprises of a large bedroom with double bed and wardrobes, spacious lounge including sofa, coffee table and armchair an fully fitted kitchen with dining table and chairs. This property benefits from the following :
? 10 minute walk to London Bridge Station
? 19 minute tube journey via Jubilee Line from London Bridge Underground to Stratford Underground, where the Olympic village will hold the opening ceremony and majority of events.
? 8 minute Overground train journey from London Bridge to Greenwich where the shooting and equestrian events will be held at Maritime Park.
Further benefits will include a cleaner once a week, gas central heating and double glazed windows.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P137961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.