|Added on Rightmove:||09 March 2012 (2236 days ago)|
- Luxury Kitchen - Intergrated Appliances
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living / Dining Room
- Master With Ensuite
- Study Room, Downstairs W/C
- Spacious Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Front & Rear Gardens With Decked Area
- Driveway For Several Cars, Integral Garage
- Very Well Presented Throughout
Watson Bull & Porter Lettings offer for let this extremely spacious detached and modern family home in the beautiful location of Totland Bay.
This family home was constructed in the year 2000 to a high standard by a reputable local builder. The property is exceptionally spacious throughout and features well proportioned accomodation over two storeys.
The property is neutrally decorated throughout and is warmed by gas central heating.
On the ground floor there is an open plan living / dining room with patio doors leading out to the rear lawned garden, a fabulous luxury kitchen with granite worktops and fully integrated appliances, a study / playroom, a separate w/c and access to the integral garage.
On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, the master bedroom includes an ensuite shower room. There is also a luxury family bathroom.
To the front of the house there is a large gravelled driveway providing off road parking for several cars and access to the garage. There is also gardens to the front, rear and side which are mainly laid to lawn and include a timber decked entertainment area.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the internal accomodation this property has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000026846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watson Bull & Porter Lettings, Newport Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.