|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 April 2012 (2237 days ago)|
- BEAUTIFUL SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- LOVELY QUIET AREA IN WALLINGTON
- 3 BEDROOMS / CHARMING CHARACTER
- LARGE MODERN KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- SPACIOUS 18FT LIVING / DINING ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND CENTRAL HEATING
- GARDEN WITH GRASS AND PATIO
- FURNISHED / AVAILABLE START OF JUNE
BEAUTIFUL SEMI DETACHED HOUSE !! Andrews are delighted to offer to the market this gorgeous 3 bedroom house in the heart of Wallington. The property is full of character and charm, very well presented standard throughout, boasting a newly fitted modern kitchen with all appliances including a dishwasher, spacious living room / diner of 18.5ft, two double bedrooms and one single bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath and separate WC, storage, double glazing and gas central heating throughout. The garden consists of a lovely grassed area and a patio. Other benefits are a driveway, shed, spacious hallway, newly fitted carpets throughout, Cat welcome, and comes furnished. The property is available from the start of June, do not miss out in viewing this lovely house. Call today!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 35006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Letting and Management, Wallington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.