|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||22 March 2012 (2253 days ago)|
- Beautiful 4/5 period house in this delightful street
- Close proximity of the town centre and Camden Town underground and overground stations
- 4 storeys of c1730 square feet
- Smart contemporary Kitchen / Dining Room leading to garden
- Master Bedroom with luxury En-Suite Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom with en-suite Shower
- 3 further bedrooms
- Family Shower Room
- Utility Room
Beautifully presented 4/5 bedroom period house in this delightful street moments from the town centre, Camden Town underground and Camden Road overground stations. Accommodation is set over 4 storeys and comprises c1730 square feet. Reception; smart contemporary Kitchen with Dining Area leading onto garden; Master Bedroom with luxury En-Suite Bathroom, Guest Bedroom with en-suite Shower; 3 further bedrooms; Family Shower Room; Utility Room; Study looking out onto a Roof Terrace and Charming Garden with shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-22349748.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RS102649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Camden & Primrose Hill Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.