Commercial property to rentCranbrook Road, Ilford, IG1
£80,000 pcm| £18,462 pw
- A3 RESTURANT USAGE
- THE OLD CRANBROOK ROAD McDONALDS
- GREAT LOCATION
- 800 YARDS AWAY FROM THE MALL ILFORD
- VERY BUSY PASSING BY TRADE
- 2825 SQ FT
- OPTIONAL BASEMENT ALSO AVAILABLE
- VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- GOING THROUGH REFURBISHMENT
HUGE COMMERCIAL SHOP TO LET WITH A3 RESTURANT USAGE
PRICE: £80,000 PER ANNUM
Marvel Estates are delighted to offer to let this huge commercial premises with A3 restaurant usage. The property benefits from being located on a highly prominent corner position situated at the junction of Cranbrook Road and Wellesley Road. Ilford Train Station is only a 2 minute walk away and only a stone throw away from the local High Street shops. The Ilford Mall Shopping Centre is approximately 800 yards away from the building.
Approximate floor areas and dimensions are as follows:
Existing Gross Frontage: 46ft 0 ins (14.06 m)
Sales Area: 2825 sq ft (262.72 m2)
Ancillary Storage: 715 sq ft (66.49 m2)
Basement Storage: 3400 sq ft (316.2 m2)
Both parties’ reasonable legal costs incurred in this transaction are to be paid by the ingoing tenant.
Viewings strictly by appointment only through Marvel & Co.
367 Katherine Road, Forest Gate, London E7 8LT.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CommLetIlford. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marvel & Co, Forest Gate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.