|Added on Rightmove:||29 March 2012 (2244 days ago)|
- Desireable Property in a Desireable Location!
- Modern and Well Presented
- Good Sized Fitted Kitchen with Spacious Dining Area
- Well Maintained Rear Enclosed Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- On Road Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
This well presented mid-terrace property is a must for someone who appreciates a good home within a great location.
Entrance into the property takes you along a laminated hallway leading through to the front lounge, which is neutrally decorated with plenty of natural lighting coming through the bay window. This is an attractive room, again with laminated flooring and a feature wood burning stove complemented by a decorative fjre surround.
To the rear of the property is a spacious modern kitchen with a good range of fitted wall/base units with the added benefit of additional white goods including a washing machine, integral fridge, separate freezer, oven, hob and extractor fan. The kitchen offers a spacious living/dining area with double patio doors, letting in lots of natural light, leading out to the rear garden area.
The first floor has two double bedrooms and a good sized single room.
The family bathroom is modern with a three piece white suite with shower over bath.
EARLY VIEWING A MUST ON THIS PROPERTY AS IT WILL NOT REMAIN ON THE MARKET LONG.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000091281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Lancaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.