|Added on Rightmove:||31 March 2012 (2180 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom / Two Bathroom
- 9th floor with lift access
- 782 sq ft (approx)
- Secure underground parking
- Communal rooftop terrace
- Gym, Swimming Pool, Spa
- Moments from Waterloo station
- Reference: 2521247
- Call today to arrange a viewing – 020 7928 7007
Set within the prestigious Whitehouse Apartments, Galliard are delighted to offer a stylish two bedroom, two bathroom apartment boasting views toward the River Thames and Royal Festival Hall. Positioned on the 9th floor and comprising approximately 782 sq ft the property is available fully furnished offering: a bright and spacious reception room, fully fitted kitchen with large storage area, generously sized master bedroom with en-suite, well proportioned second bedroom and luxury three piece bathroom suite. Further benefits include secure underground private parking. The Whitehouse Apartments is a sought after riverside development occupying a commanding position opposite the Royal Festival Hall. Residents will enjoy an on-site indoor heated swimming pool, gymnasium and sauna, in addition to a 24 hr concierge service. Views of the South Bank from the communal roof terrace are not to be missed. Transport links are excellent with Waterloo underground and mainline station only a short walk from the building. An early viewing is highly recommended – 020 7928 7007.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-22487745.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2521247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galliard Residential Ltd, WHITEHOUSE.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.