|Added on Rightmove:||02 April 2012 (1547 days ago)|
Full description9a Park Piece, Kineton, Warwick CV35 0NT
Situated 11 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon, Banbury,
Warwick and Leamington Spa and within 3½ miles
of Junction 12 of the M40 Motorway at Gaydon Kineton is a small South Warwickshire town situated 11 miles from Banbury, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick and Leamington Spa. There are a number of shops for daily requirements, together with a Parish Church, Roman Catholic and Methodist Churches, two public houses, sports clubs and primary and secondary schools. Kineton is situated about 3½ miles from Junction 12 of the M40 Motorway at Gaydon, which gives road access to Oxford and London to the south and Birmingham and the Midlands to the north. There are main line stations at Banbury and Leamington Spa.
9a Park Piece is a recently-built two bedroomed brick and tile house which has been built to a high standard with kitchen with slate flooring and granite work surfaces, and bathrooms with electric under floor heating and travertine tiles.
Enclosed Porch and Front door to
THE GROUND FLOOR Entrance Hall with double glazed window, telephone point and radiator.
Sitting Room 14’9” x 11’6” (4.5m x 3.51m) Double aspect with wooden flooring, fireplace with electric fire, TV point, telephone points and radiator.
Kitchen 10’2” x 9’10” (3.1m x 3m) with a range of fitted units comprising stainless steel sink unit, granite work surfaces with drawers and cupboards under and wall cupboards over, double electric oven and hob and extractor hood over, fitted dishwasher, fitted fridge/freezer.
Utility Room leading from the kitchen with door to rear garden, plumbing for washing machine, and oil fired boiler.
Cloakroom with washbasin and WC. The Staircase rises from the entrance hall to
THE FIRST FLOOR
Landing Bedroom 1 11’7” x 11’2” max (3.53m x 3.4m) with fitted wardrobe, telephone point, TV point and radiator.
En Suite Shower with electric under floor heating, shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 10’4” x 9’6” (3.15m x 2.9m) with built in wardrobe cupboard, double glazed window and radiator.
9a Park Piece, Kineton, Warwick CV35 0NT Bathroom with electric under floor heating, part tiled with panelled bath and shower, pedestal wash basin, WC, double glazed window.
OUTSIDE Front Garden Laid to lawn with gravelled off-road parking space.
Rear Garden with raised paved patio area and oil tank, gravelled pathway and lawned area.
GENERAL INFORMATION Services Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected to the property. Heating is provided by an oil-fired boiler.
Tenancy 9a Park Piece is available to let for a period of six to twelve months on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy at an initial rent of £695.00 per calendar month. This rent is exclusive of council tax, water rates, telephone and electricity charges.
Before taking up residence a tenant will be required to pay a deposit equal to one and a half months’ rent and to sign an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
Restrictions Preference may be given to applicants without pets or small children
Viewing By appointment through the letting agents:
Seccombes, 2 Banbury Street,
Kineton, Warwick, CV35 0JS
Telephone: (01926) 640498
Fax: (01926) 640923
Office Hours Monday to Friday: 9.00 am to 5.30 pm
Saturday: 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
Tenants’ Guidance Notes The following information is intended to provide a prospective tenant with a brief on the requirements of Seccombes in processing a tenancy application and should be read thoroughly.
• Completion of our application form. The tenant will be required to pay an administration fee of £156.00 (inc VAT) with the completed application form. An additional £40.00 (inc VAT) will be required for each additional application to be processed. (Eg an unmarried couple will be required to complete a form each and pay a fee of £196.00 (inc VAT). Cheques to be made payable to ‘Seccombes Clients Account’.
• Referencing will be processed which usually takes 3-5 working days. • The result of the referencing will be notified to the tenant as soon as it is received in our offices.
• If an applicant has been unsuccessful at this stage, then the fees will be refunded less £40.00 (inc VAT) per application which covers the referencing costs.
• If an applicant has been successful at this stage and the Landlord has approved the application(s), the actual moving in date can be agreed and the paperwork will be drawn up.
• The tenant will be required to sign an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement and associated paperwork, and to make the payment of:
(a) One month’s rent (b) A deposit equivalent to a minimum of one and a half month’s rent (refundable at the end of the tenancy subject to the property being left in satisfactory order). This Deposit will then be protected by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme run by the Dispute Service Ltd
• Meter readings will be taken and recorded on the Inventory and Schedule of Condition.
• The service companies will be notified, by the agents, of the readings and the tenants’ details. The council and water rates authorities will also be notified.
The tenant will be required to make future rent payments by Standing Order on the due date of each month
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-22507563.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100499000212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seccombes, Kineton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.