|Added on Rightmove:||04 April 2012 (2242 days ago)|
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached House
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Room
- Part Furnished
- Heating: Gas Central Heating
- Parking: On Street Parking
- Close to local amenities
- Good Access to Derby & Nottingham
- Close to A52 & M1
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A beautifully presented two bedroom part furnished semi detached Victorian house. The property is ideally located for access to Derby & Nottingham and is located within easy access of A52 & M1.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and would ideally suit an individual or couple.
The accommodation comprises: entrance to front reception room which is a good size, doorway leading to the second reception room which again is a good size. The kitchen has a range of modern units, electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, fridge freezer, washing machine and drier. There is a dining area to the bottom of the kitchen which is light and spacious.
Upstairs off the landing are two bedrooms and the bathroom. Both bedrooms are a double size and have beds, the bathroom has a full white suite. Outside to the rear of the property is a low maintenance garden and to the front of the property is on street parking.
Call NOW on 01159729336 to arrange a viewing of this superb property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000101410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Long Eaton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.