|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 July 2012 (1967 days ago)|
- Four bedroom townhouse
- Living accomodation on the ground floor
- Unfurnished but including kitchen appliances
- Secure gated entry to the car park
- Close to popular schools and colleges
- The Arnison Centre retail park a short walk away
- Excellent access to the A167
- Only 2 miles from Durham City Centre
Deceptively large four bedroom modern townhouse situated in Pity Me. An excellent location close to schools and local amenities. The property features accomodation spread over three floors and an exclusive gated entry car park, without the fuss of having to maintain a garden!
Briefly compromising; large entrance hallway with downstairs WC, to the front of the property is an excellent modern style kitchen with some appliances and the the rear a good sized lounge with outdoor access. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a large modern bathroom and an en-suite. On the second floor there are a further two good sized double bedrooms and ample storage space.
This property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and a secure gated car park with an allocated space.
Call now to book viewings on 0191 374 1234 to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000068349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Durham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.