This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom flat to rent
Ground Floor Right, Mansfield Crescent, Hawick
Letting information:Furnishing: Unfurnished
First Listed on Rightmove: 12 April 2012 ( 607 days ago )
?Tenant Purchase Option? Solution - a fantastic opportunity for you to get on the property ladder!
PLEASE NOTE - Only apply for this home if you:
1. Are employed and earning over 17,000 p.a.
2. Have a clean credit history (check this at Experian).
3. Are able to qualify for an 85% mortgage totalling 68,000 (we have brokers who can assist).
4. Want to own your own home but can?t save the deposit.
5. Have a little bit of money saved to cover standard legal and mortgage costs.
6. Have a UK family member (18+) who owns a property and is willing to assist you (absolutely no cost or risk to them).
Mortgage Amount you need to Qualify for (85%) = 68,000
The 15% deposit is paid on your behalf so all you pay is 68,000!
Your Estimated Monthly Payments = 325 (based on a 4% repayment mortgage)
You only need to pay standard legal costs and mortgage costs ? all the rest is paid on your behalf!
Description of this Home:
This two bedroom ground floor flat is presented in walk-in contemporary condition throughout and is situated in a quiet residential area, close to town centre. Comprising galley kitchen, living room, bathroom, double bedroom (2 fitted double wardrobes), single bedroom. Benefiting from GCH, DG, good quality floor coverings, doors, and decor. The property should be most appealing for anyone who has difficulty with stairs and who wants to be close to the town centre. There is also a well maintained rear shared drying green, with private area and a private area of garden to the front.