- Superbly renovated throughout to an exceptional standard
- Wealth of features
- Centrally heated
- Security entry phone system
- Fitted 100% wool carpets
- Ceramic floor tiling to bath/shower rooms and kitchens
- Individually designed kitchens with granite surfaces and integrated appliances
- Contemporary style sanitary ware with contrasting ceramics
- Electrically gated parking
- Impressive communal areas with original staircase and glazed atrium
First Listed on Rightmove:
04 May 2012 ( 584 days ago )
UNFURNISHED - AVAILABLE NOWONE BEDROOM APARTMENTTemple Court House is a prestigious and striking detached Grade II listed period property set in the heart of the small market town of Romsey. This very distinguished and fine residence has been skilfully and sympathetically restored and converted to provide four very distinctive and individual fully fitted luxury apartments. No expense has been spared in the design, concept or delivery of these extremely well appointed properties. Each one offers unique characteristics but fitted and equipped to the highest standard combining some of the beautiful original features with more contemporary modern labour saving devices. Temple Court House is situated adjacent to all retail outlets, banks, restaurants, coffee bars, yet lies equidistant from the three famed cities of Winchester, Salisbury and Southampton all less than a 30 minute driving distance.
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.