|Added on Rightmove:||09 May 2012 (2209 days ago)|
- A well presented 3 bedroom Semi Detached House.
- Situated in this much sort after area.
- Benefiting fro Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing.
- Benefiting from 2 reception rooms plus a conservatory.
- Available end June 2012
- Having a beautiful rear garden with panoramic views.
Beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached house.
Located within this popular and sought after location within easy reach of local shops, schools, bus services.
Viewing is essential to appreciate the family accommodation on offer
Gas central heating and double glazing
Comprising of lounge, seperate dining room and conservatory.
Fitted kitchen having fitted units and gas cooker. Side door leading out to under cover walkway with 2 storage sheds an d outside toilet.
Master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes to one wall. Further double bedroom 2
Bathroom having a suite in pale grey with electric shower over bath
Lawned front garden, generous rear garden with patio, rockery, shrubs and beautiful panoramic views of the surrounding coutryside.
Driveway providing off street parking.
No smokers, pets by negotiation
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000107470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Chesterfield - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.