|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 June 2012 (1511 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathroom ( 1 ensuite)
- 5 min walk from Finchley Road Tube and Waitrose
- New renovation, fittings and appliances throughout
- Enormous family bathrm complete with shower & bath
- Newly fitted semi-open kitchen
Newly Refurbished Two Bedrooms Split-Level Apartment
Top section of Goldhurst Terrace, South Hampstead.
A stunning newly refurbished two bedrooms split-level apartment housed inside the upper floors of an attractive property in the heart of the conservation area of South Hampstead, within 5 minutes' walk from Finchley Road's Jubilee and Met line station, the O2 Centre, Waitrose and surrounding amenities.
The property offers a south facing spot-lit reception room with oak wood flooring, great ceiling height over dining area with skylight, as well as a semi-open plan luxury fitted kitchen with a full range of brand new appliances and granite work surfaces.
The master bedroom, located on the top floor with plenty of storage space, is fitted with a new en-suite bathroom comprising shower cubicle, vanity basin and a W/C. Second bedroom is another large bright double bedroom overlooking the backyard. Connecting the two bedrooms is a spacious entrance hall, which adjoins a large family bathroom featuring shower, sunken bath, an extra long basin and travertine finish.
- New renovation, fittings and appliances throughout;
- 1000 SQ FT floor area split over three levels;
- two bright and spacious double bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom;
- enormous and modern family bathroom complete with bath and shower;
- newly-fitted semi-open kitchen;
Note: this property is available furnished or unfurnished.
Transport links: less than 5 minutes away from Finchley Road s Jubilee and Met lines, and within easy access to South Hampstead and West Hampstead, Thameslink and Silver Links stations.
* Please quote ref. 5682183 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5682183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.