|Added on Rightmove:||10 May 2012 (1925 days ago)|
- Ask For JONNY to book your viewing
- REFURBISHED One Bed Self-Contained Flat
- Ideally located within Atherton Town Centre
- Close to Local Amenities & Excellent Transport Links Nearby
- Spacious Lounge & Open-Plan Modern Kitchen
- Large Double Bedroom & Newly fitted Bathroom
- ***NO DEPOSIT - REPLACEMENT INSURANCE REQUIRED***
- Neutral & Well Presented with Laminate Floors throughout
- LOW BILLS! - Electric heaters & double-glazing throughout
- AVAILABLE NOW! Ideal for Professionals, but DSS Considered
***NO DEPOSIT! - Deposit Replacement Insurance required*** ask for more info!!
Absolute Lettings are pleased to let this REFURBISHED One bedroom self-contained flat in the centre of Atherton, within walking distance of local amenities & transport links.
Briefly comprises; entrance to hallway, spacious lounge with Open-Plan Modern Fitted Kitchen. Upstairs there is a large double bedroom with storage, and an en-suite newly fitted bathroom with shower over bath.
Neutral & Well Presented - with laminate flooring throughout, property benefits from double-glazing and electric heating for LOW BILLS! Parking is also available.
Ideal for single professional or although DSS Considered with suitable Guarantor. Available for immediate tenancy, arrange a viewing today!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute, Warrington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.