|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 January 2017 (298 days ago)|
- Oven / Hobs, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher
- Microwave, Crockery & cutlery, Cookware & kitchen utensils
- Weekly cleaning & linen service
- Communal Garden, BikeStore
- No Smoking, No Pets Allowed
- Lift Access, Paid parking nearby
- Free wireless Internet access, HiFi System, DVD/Video
- Power shower, Towels, Linen, Bath with shower over
- Central Heating, Double Glazing, Storage Heater/other
**Serviced apartment - all inclusive weekly price**
A well appointed 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment situated in the heart of city centre on Skeldergate. Walking distance to the train station, Aviva buildings and all local attractions.
Secure gated development with communal gardens
Lift access to apartment, entrance hallway with store cupboard
Kitchen. Fully fitted and equipped modern kitchen with dining area to sit 4
Open plan lounge with leather seating, flat screen TV, DVD. French door to a Juliet balcony overlooking the communal gardens.
Spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and views over the communal gardens.
Family bathroom with shower over the bath, WC and sink
Parking may be available for a small additional cost - please ask
Free parking locally and off-site from 6pm to 8am daily.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.