|Added on Rightmove:||15 May 2012 (2167 days ago)|
- Facilities: Central heating, Fitted Kitchen
- Gardens: Patio Garden
- Parking: Residents Parking
- Local Facilities: Beach, Bus stop, Park, Restaurants, Shops,
- Near Stations: Chalk Farm
Winkworth are delighted to offer this stunning 4/5 bedroom period house, split across four floors, located moments from Chalk Farm tube Station.
The property comprises of a lovely reception area with high ceilings, fully fitted kitchen/diner with doors to a lovely patio garden, four/five bedrooms, and a modern four piece bathroom suite.
Kentish Town is located moments from Camden Town and has excellent access to the City, West End and Kings Cross. The property is available for short let between July and August.
Please contact us for any further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WNKKET001858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Kentish Town.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.