|Added on Rightmove:||18 May 2012 (2109 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Double glazing
- Allocated parking space
- Close to town & local amenities
- Early viewing advised
- Available begin June!!!
William H Brown are pleased to offer for rent this two double bedroom third floor flat located with easy access to town centre and local amenities. The property comprises modern fitted kitchen, en-suite and comes with one allocated parking space. Early viewing advised. Available begin June.
Fitted carpet, radiator, airing cupboard, boiler, storage cupboard, entry phone system.
Spacious size, fitted carpet, radiator, double glazed window with blind.
Fitted units, built in gas hob and electric oven, extractor, integrated fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, washer drier, vinyl floor.
Double size, fitted carpet, radiator, double glazed window with blind, built in wardrobe, TV and telephone point.
Shower cubicle pedestal wash hand basin, WC, radiator, vinyl floor, shaver point.
Double size, fitted carpet, radiator, double glazed window with blind.
Bathroom, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, radiator, vinyl floor, shaver point, mirror.
Allocated parking space for one car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1356F4317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Colchester Culver Street West Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.