|Added on Rightmove:||18 May 2012 (2222 days ago)|
- First months rent half price
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen Area
- Driveway Parking and Rear Garden
- Finished to a very high standard
This three storey modern build is located on a well designed plot off Nuthall Road, offering a cul-de-sac location conveniently situated to good transport links. Recent years have seen three storey properties become the 'height' of fashion and this is the opportunity to claim yours. Perfectly designed and elegantly finished - be the envy of your friends and register your interest today. The 'Carson' Style properties briefly consist of:- To the ground floor - Open plan lounge13'6" x 12'5" (4.12m x 3.79m), kitchen and dining area 14'5" x 6'9" (4.40m x 2.05m). Cloakroom 6'3" x 2'9" (1.90m x 0.85m). Access to rear garden. To the first floor - two good sized bedrooms, Bedroom 2 - 13'6" x 9'2" (4.12m x 2.80m). Bedroom 3 - 10'2" (max) x 7'1" (3.10m (max) x 2.15m), family bathroom 7' x 6'4" (2.1m x 1.92m) with shower bathroom. Top Floor/Attic space - one double bedroom 20' (max) x 10'2" (6.10m (max x 3.10m) and en-suite shower room 6'7" x 5'7" (2.0m x 1.71m). All the above sizes are approximate. The properties have been finished to a very high standard and include gas central heating, double glazing, smoke alarms and burglar alarm. They also benefit from Driveway Parking and private rear garden.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-22968477.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 344_289409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Hucknall - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.