|Added on Rightmove:||26 May 2012 (2025 days ago)|
- 5 Minutes from trendy Bars, Restaurants, and Gastro Pubs.
- - Exceptionally spacious modern living.
- - Wood floors and Carpet throughout
- - clean marble Bathroom with a bath
- - Separate Living room and kitchen
- - Contemporary fittings
- - Secure underground parking
- - High ceilings
- - Plenty of light
- - Separate utility room/airing cupboard
Situated in a secure gated development this is a two 2 double bedroom apartment with access to a small balcony. The property comprises of 2 double bedrooms, a large modern bathroom, a large reception room with access to a small balcony and a modern fully fitted kitchen. This very popular property is ideally located for transportation links with option of two tube stations (both under 10 min walk), over ground, and several busses.
o 24 hours bus to Oxford Circus
o Buses to Notting Hill W11, Maida Vale W9, Paddington, Ladbroke Grove W10, Bays water W2, Little Venice W2, Holland Park,
o 7.5 Min walk to Underground (Bakerloo Line Zone 2)
o 12 min on foot to Portobello
o 2 min to Over ground providing access to Richmond, Camden (6 min), Hampstead Heath (12 min), Highbury Islington (14 min), Stratford
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2583211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Concept Spaces, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.