|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||08 June 2012 (2143 days ago)|
- Charming grade 2 listed property
- Renovated to high standard with original features
- Medieval village with thriving community and shops
Located in the centre of the bustling medieval village of Robertsbridge, East Sussex. This quintessential Grade 2 listed property oozes charm with its heavily beamed interior and open fire places.
Having been the subject of extensive but sympathetic restoration over recent years the property maintains this charm with modern conveniences.
The property is in walking distance of the local shops and amenities as well as the historic local pubs / restaurants and the mainline train station. The A21 is also easily accessible.
This is a wonderful property in a location that does not appear regularly on the rental market and is one not to be missed.
Available now furnished / unfurnished.
* Please quote ref. 5686921 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5686921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.