|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||06 July 2012 (2144 days ago)|
- Entrance hall: Double reception room
- Spacious dining room (open plan)
- Grand Drawing room on 1st floor
- Large study: Media Room with screen
- Huge contemporary kitchen/dining
- 7 bedrooms (6 doubles)
- 5 bath/shower rooms: 2 cloakrooms
- 2 Terraces: Sauna; Vault storage
This is a truly stunning stucco fronted and immaculately presented residence, refurbished to a very high specification and with great style.
Features include vast rooms with high ceilings and tall windows, beautiful wood/tiled flooring - and elegant yet very contemporary interior design.
Located on the corner of Queensberry Place Mews West and Queensberry Place, the house offers double aspect outlook from several rooms. The entertaining space is superb and in addition to a formal dining area there is a huge contemporary kitchen with informal dining for 8. Other features include a sauna, gym-space, staff rooms, excellent storage (including several vaults) and flat screen televisions. Approx. floor area just under 8,000 sq.ft.
SHORT LETS CONSIDERED - RATES ON APPLICATION
A short walk from South Kensington Station. Knightsbridge and amenties close to hand.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-23490780.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 214353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers & Harrison , London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.