This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
6 bedroom detached house to rent
Wellington Drive, Wynyard, BILLINGHAM
- 6 Bedroom detached house
- 2 Ensuites
- Double garage
- Energy Rating C
- Popular location
Letting information:Furnishing: Unfurnished
First Listed on Rightmove: 16 October 2012 ( 429 days ago )
Available to rent immediately this 6 bedroom detached house in the popular location of Wynyard Park, close to the golf course. This is a large family home with 3 reception rooms, 2 en-suites, front and rear gardens and a double garage. his property is available unfurnished at £2000 or furnished at £2600.
Available to rent this 6 bedroom detached house in the popular Wynyard development, close to the golf course. This is a large family home and briefly comprises; 3 reception rooms, kitchen with integrated fridge/ freezer and dishwasher and utility room. Upstairs there are 6 bedrooms 2 with en-suite and a large family bathroom. Externally there are front and rear gardens with a double garage. This property is available unfurnished at £1800 or furnished at £2400.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.