This property has been removed by the agent.It may be let or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom house to rent
Abbott Street, Awsworth, NOTTINGHAM
- Mid-Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
Letting information:Furnishing: Unfurnished
First Listed on Rightmove: 11 August 2012 ( 481 days ago )
Offered for LET is this two bedroom mid terrace property. The property benefits from central heating and double glazing and viewing is recommended!
The Accommodation Comprises:-
With double glazed window and door to the front elevation, wood effect laminate floor covering, TV point.
With wall mounted radiator, stairs to first floor with understairs storage cupboard, base mounted store cupboards housing electric and gas meters and additional shelving over. Doorway leading into :
With double glazed window and door to the rear elevation with a range of wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap and complimentary splashback areas, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, incorporating electric oven, gas hob and stainless steel extractor canopy over, ceramic tiled floor covering, part tiling to walls, wall mounted radiator, breakfast bar and feature archway.
Access stairs from the dining area and giving access to both bedrooms and bathroom.
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted double radiator, two inbuilt wardrobes and storage cupboard.
With double glazed window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of low flush wc.,pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower attachment over, wall mounted heated towel rail, vinyl floor covering and double glazed obscure window to the front elevation.
To the rear of the property is a feature full width summer patio area with raised lawn and timber boundary fencing and further patio.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 06980041621643621990.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.