|Added on Rightmove:||26 July 2012 (2154 days ago)|
- Charming Cottage
- 2 Bedroooms
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Electric Hob & Oven
- Lovely Views
- Remodelled And Refurbished Throughout
- Garden To Front
- Neutral Decor Throughout
- Newly Installed Modern Bathroom
Located down a country lane but within an easy walk to the pretty village of Brading with it local shops and licenced premises with open countryside to the rear. This charming semi detached cottage has been remodelled and refurbished throughout to provide a very comfortable, modern home but still retaining all the charm of a Victorian dwelling.
The accomodation briefly comprises:
* Lovely lounge with feature fireplace.
* Open plan kitchen/diner with newly fitted hob & oven and white shaker style units.
* Double bedroom with outstanding views of Brading and the downs beyond
* Large single bedroom
* Newly fitted bathroom upstairs with 'P' bath and mira style shower over
* Garden to front
Other features include newly installed gas central heating and UPVC Double glazing
Neutrally decorated throughout (not magnolia!!) this lovely cottage has the benefit of gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and newly laid floor covering and carpets plus the added benefit of an enclosed front garden and feature flower bed to the rear to make washing up more tolerable!!
Early viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate all the hard work and care has been lavished on this lovely home.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000120441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watson Bull & Porter Lettings, Ryde Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.