|Added on Rightmove:||20 September 2012 (2071 days ago)|
- Architecturally Designed Period House
- Spread Over Five Floors
- Three Generously Sized Reception Rooms
- Eight Bedrooms
- Modern Fully-Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Area and Granite Work Surfaces
- Six Bathrooms
- Light and Airy Conservatory
- Large Study
- Well-Maintained Landscape Garden
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
The Cloister is pleased to offer this fabulous eight bedroom period house located in a highly desirable area situated within the heart of Chelsea.This impressive architecturally designed house is spread over five floors and boasts approximately 6,671 sq. ft.The property comprises of three generously sized reception rooms, eight bedrooms, a modern fully-fitted kitchen with breakfast area and granite work surfaces, six bathrooms, a light and airy conservatory, a large study, a well-maintained landscape garden, indoor heated swimming pool, a cinema room, sauna, roof terrace and self-contained staff quarters.
This property overlooks the Chelsea Physic Gardens, is close to Ranelagh Gardens; which hosts the Chelsea Flower Show also the property is only moments from the Chelsea Embankment, overlooking the Thames. Nearby is the Kings Road; which encompasses a vast number of retail outlets, bars and restaurants.
LOCAL TRANSPORT LINKS:
The nearest underground station is Sloane Square which is on the Circle and District lines. By car, nearby is the A4 which links to Heathrow.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-24249831.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2701232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Cloister, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.