|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 February 2017 (217 days ago)|
- Professionally Managed Short Let - 3 Weeks to 6 Months
- Fully equipped, including towels and linens
- All bills Included
- Hi-speed fibre WiFi internet
- TV with DVD Player and Sky+ HD Box with movies, sport and children's channels
- Central heating, air conditioning and double-glazed windows
- Secure underground parking and bike store
- Lift and wheelchair accessible
- On-site gym, grocery store, pub & restaurant
- In travel Zone 2
Our Thames View apartment, with direct views over the River Thames from all rooms, is located in the waterside community of Battersea Reach.
It is located in a modern, secure complex, close to central London with lift access and secure underground parking.
* The master bedroom has a King sized bed and an en-suite shower room
* The 2nd bedroom has a King sized bed
* The 3rd bedroom has a permanent single bed and a pull-down single bed which can be stored against the wall
* There is a family bathroom which has a bath with shower
* The large open-plan living area has panoramic views over the Thames through floor-to-ceiling windows
* There is dining and a cosy seating for six
* This living area leads on to a large terrace equipped with table and chairs
Battersea Reach is a community with its own amenities. Convenience and tranquillity are part of the riverside lifestyle.
There is a lift, secure underground parking, bike storage, on-site fitness facilities and even grocery shopping and dining right within the development.
The apartment is a 5-minute walk from Wandsworth Town Rail Station, from where regular and direct trains take 15 minutes to get to Waterloo Station in the heart of London. From there the Tube network can be accessed.
There are numerous riverside drinking and dining establishments within a short stroll.
Wandsworth town centre amenities are a 5-minute walk away.
Whilst the cafes, bars and shops of Chelsea and the King's Road are nearby on the opposite side of the River.
The riverside walkways and the green spaces of Battersea Park offer convenient enjoyment of the outdoors.
Kettle - Toaster - Microwave - Dishwasher - Cooker and oven - Fridge/Freezer
Washer/Dryer - Iron and ironing board
Highchair & Baby Cot
Foreign travel adapters
Hair Dryer in each bedroom
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference THAV01. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Hill, Madison Hill London Short Lets.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.