|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 May 2012 (1477 days ago)|
- Substantial Detached Edwardian Property
- Unfurnished-Curtains & Carpets
- 3 Receptions Rooms
- Rear Hall/Utility with 2 WC's
- Fitted Kitchen with Aga & 2nd Oven
- 4 Bedrooms (ensuite facilities) On 1st Floor
- Family Bathroom
- 5th Bedroom/Playroom On 2nd floor
- Easy To Manage Private Gardens, 2 Garages & Car Port
- Gas C.H.-Council Tax Band 'G' £1841.07
Full descriptionA substantial detached Edwardian property built in part stone situated in a quite location on the fringe of the village. Easily commutable to Wrexham, Chester and Mold.
- Covered glazed entrance porch: 2.83m x 2.09m with tiled floor
- Entrance Hall:4.55m x 2.38m with wood block floor, a superb example of Edwardian tiling. Oak panelled walls and oak staircase leading to the first floor
- Living Room with open fireplace
- Sittiing Room 4.23m x 4.44m with open fireplace
- Dining Room:3.64m x 5.36m with open fireplace
- Cloakroom with WC and wash basin
- Kitchen: 3.62m x 5.38m with a comprehansive range of white & blue fronted base & wall cupboards and encorporating a 2 oven Aga, separate Belling electric cooker with oven, grill and 4 ring ceramic hob, ample worktop surfaces
- Excellent rear hall with 3 useful storage rooms: Average measurements :4.85m x 3.39m and 3.46m x 3.13m
- Door to patio, door to rear entrance and door to car port
- 2nd WC
- Spacious first floor landing:7.25m x 3.15m
- Master Bedroom: 4.26m x 4.66m with en-suite shower room having a corner shower, pedestal wash basin and WC
- Bedroom Two: 5.34m into bay window x 4.27m with open fireplace (not working) and feature corner window
- Bedroom Three:3.66m x 4.39m with one wall having full length hanging cupboards, shelving and drawers
- Bedroom Four: 3.13m x 3.62m with wash basin
- Family Bathroom with panelled bath, wash basin and WC
- A secondary staircase leads off the first floor landing to a second floor 5th Bedroom/Playroom: 3.85m x 5.22m
Outside the property the house in surrounded by easy to manage private gardens,not overlooked and is reached from the lane by a driveway going to the front of the property and a second driveway going round to the rear of the property where there are 2 garages with up and over doors and a very useful car port with access into the house.
On the first floor:-
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Denton Clark Rentals ltd, Chester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.