|Added on Rightmove:||21 July 2016 (454 days ago)|
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINER WITH ALL APPLIANCES
- LUXURY BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- WOODEN FLOORING TO LOUNGE
- DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
- STORAGE CUPBOARDS
- VERY BRIGHT LIVING ROOM
- AVAILABLE FROM APRIL 2015
- FULLY FURNISHED
- PARKING AVAILABLE IN PRIVATE CAR PARK
This newly completed one double bedroom apartment is located within a newly converted building providing four luxury apartments.
This property has been completed to an extremely high standard and is extremely spacious providing very flexible accommodation.
The kitchen has been completed to also provide a dining area and has luxury units and appliances.
Fully tiled bathroom with mains pressure showers.
This property is fully furnished and is available now.
Ideal location providing easy access to the Oracle and Reading station and also M4 J10/11 can be found within five minutes.
NEW OFFICE GUN STREET, READING TOWN CENTRE CALL US ON 01189 590 001
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-27440107.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 123londonst002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Queensgate Residential, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.