|Added on Rightmove:||15 April 2015 (1132 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- Single bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Through lounge/ dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En-suite to main bedroom
- Kitchen with appliances
- Family bathroom
- Large garage with storage
- Landscaped private rear garden
This delightful house has just become available to rent from 12/04/2012.
It is set in the popular Penfold Grange Estate with easy access to Billingshurst shops, mainline train station and schools. It is in excellent condition with plenty of storage space
Large entrance hall with cupboard under stairs
Cloakroom with additional storage cupboards and bathroom cabinet.
Kitchen/ breakfast room with plenty of cupboard space, dishwasher, large fridge freezer, double oven, washing machine. Outlook to rear garden.
Large lounge with decorative gas effect fireplace, through into Dining room with doors leading to conservatory
Conservatory with ceramic flooring and underfloor heating
Main double bedroom with double built in wardrobes and a separate single built in wardrobe. En suite with large shower cubicle
Second double bedroom with built in wardrobes
Single bedroom with built in wardrobe.
Family bathroom with shower over bath.
Small area of garden to the front
Rear secluded private landscaped garden with decking area.
Side access from garden is gained to the garage.
Large garage with electricity. Boarded area for storage. Entrance can also be gained to the garage from the front of the property.
Early viewing advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference wlberr2010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Weston Lettings Ltd, Horsham .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.