|Added on Rightmove:||30 October 2013 (1668 days ago)|
- Oven / Hobs, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer
- Microwave, Crockery & cutlery, Cookware & kitchen utensils
- Weekly cleaning & linen service
- No Smoking, No Pets Allowed, Not suitable for small children
- Lift Access, Paid parking nearby
- iPod Dock, Free wireless Internet access
- Hairdryer, Towels, Linen, Bath with shower over
- Double Glazing, Storage Heater/other
**Serviced apartment - all inclusive weekly price**
A newly renovated 1 bedroom ground floor apartment on SKELDERGATE. On the riverside to 'Woodsmill Quay' walking distance to the train station and local amenities. Suitable for a professional and 5 minutes walk to Aviva Buildings
Communal lobby into hallway with intercom system
Open plan lounge / diner / kitchen with LCD TV, Unlimited Wifi and DVD player
Kitchen is fully equipped and newly fitted with oven/hob, w/dryer and f/freezer
Double bedroom with wall mounted TV and built in wardrobe
Modern bathroom with shower over the bath
Unfortunately No Parking Available but paid parking parking nearby - please ask
Free parking to Fetter Lane opposite from 19.00 -08.00hrs
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-27548919.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.