|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 December 2015 (715 days ago)|
- Oven / Hobs, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher
- Microwave, Crockery & cutlery, Cookware & kitchen utensils
- Weekly cleaning & linen service
- Communal Garden, BikeStore
- No Smoking, No Pets Allowed
- Allocated Parking Space, Lift Access
- Free wireless Internet access, Flat screen TV, DVD/Video
- Hairdryer, Towels, Linen, Bath with shower over
**Serviced apartment - all inclusive weekly price**
A well presented 1 bedroom apartment situated within the sought after development of Centurion Square. Situated in the heart of the city within comfortable walking distance of the train station, this property is offered to a high standard and well furnished throughout.
Secure gated entry to the development and communal gardens.
Lift access to 3rd floor
Open plan living area with Juliet balcony and river view. The large corner sofa can be made into a sofa bed for the occassional guest.
Modern fully fitted kitchen / diner to accomodate 4 for dinner
Spacious double bedroom with ample storage facilities
Bathroom with shower over the bath, heated towel rail and large vanity mirror
Allocated secure parking for one car. Bike store to the car park.
Emperors Gym is sitated just a few yards on the same road together with the convenient grocery stores ( Sainsbury local & Tesco ).
10 minute walk to the train station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.